Interface changes and fixes in Workwise 1.5.2
We’ve pushed out a minor update to Workwise today including a number of interface changes requested by Workwise users and a few minor bug fixes:
- Moved “feedback” button to the bottom left of the screen to prevent overlap when using small screen resolutions on netbooks, etc.
- Removed interface identification text at the bottom of screens.
- Corrected checkbox labels on the case/ticket entry screens - you can now click labels to choose the checkboxes for “Close ticket when replying” & “Reply to staff only”.
- Corrected link on case/ticket entry screen to link back to the customer tickets list rather than the customer profile screen when creating a case via the customer profile screen.
- Updated SMS, Email and Letter generation screens to show new style customer breadcrumb rather then just showing customer number.
- Enabled home screen dashboard quotes list to show customer name if no company name is set for a quote.
- Corrected issue where updating an email address on a customer sub-contact resulted in the loss of the email address for that contact record.
- Changed GoCardless admin screen to show “no pending payout” rather than a date of 01/01/1970 where no payout is pending from GoCardless
- Moved letter generation/Docmail letter generation button to after the customer’s address (first line) on the customer profile screen rather than on the main menu bar.
These changes will be available immediately within your Workwise instance, and as always if you have any comments or suggestions for improvements to Workwise please let us know!